How do I get my M License?

Great question!

Once you’ve successfully completed and passed an MSF course, your instructor will present you with a certificate of completion (aka: MSB-8). You’ll need to take this certificate to the Texas Dept. of Public Safety in order to get an M endorsement on your current drivers license.

As of this date, MSF graduates will not need to take additional driving or written test for M licensure… unless you are under 18 years of age. Find out more by visiting DPS’s website here.