Please read and follow the below information carefully, as you are essentially entering into a contract with Total Rider once you have paid your class fee. Understanding our requirements and policies will help you better prepare yourself for a successful MSF learning experience!
Questions or concerns? Contact Us now!
be able to balance a bicycle… knowing how to ride is even better!
supply and wear required Riding Gear
complete MSF eCourse before class, with printed certificate of completion to hand in
- complete, print, and sign Course Waiver before class to hand in
possess a valid driver’s license or photo I.D. for class entry
If you are between 18-24 years of age AND still have a permit, then you must prove you have passed at least the Driver’s Education classroom portion by bringing Form DE-964 to class.
- arrive late for your class (sorry, no exceptions!)
- fail to attend scheduled riding days consecutively (BRC only)
- selected the wrong course for your skill level (click here for course info)
- are dismissed / counseled-out by the instructor for any reason
leave class for any reason once training has begun
fail to wear required riding gear/apparel
decide to quit (we won’t hold it against you, but sorry… no refunds)
- Students are required to pass all riding exercises and skills evaluation in order to receive a completion certificate.
- A failure of any part of skills training is a failure of the entire course and must be repeated from the beginning, at full class price.
- Rescheduling fee if Total Rider is notified at least 3 days prior to scheduled class.
- Rescheduling fee if Total Rider is notified less than 3 days prior to scheduled class.
❗ Risky Riding. Any student whose riding performance creates an unmanageable danger during training will be removed from the course and will not be entitled to additional classes with Total Rider.
you have a physical, medical, or learning disability
your primary language is not English