Please read as you will be essentially entering into a contract with Total Rider, LLC once you, or your representative, schedule your class.
Just like being late for the bus, classes will continue without you. Total Rider offers No Refunds once classes have begun, and students agree to the following:
- I agree and understand that I MUST complete this course in its entirety. If I miss any segments of the course, or late for any class, I will not be able to continue and I will have to re-register and pay for a new MSF course.
- I understand and agree that there are no refunds of any kind for this class and that I must give a minimum of 3 business days notice to reschedule (see below).
You will forfeit your entire course fee if you:
- show up to your first class without a completed, printed eCourse certificate. No exceptions!
- leave any class (classroom or riding range) for any reason, including classes running past scheduled time (e.g. weather delays)
- do not wear the proper apparel/gear for riding exercises (click here to see what to wear)
- are dismissed by the instructor for any reason (e.g. tests failures, late to class, etc.), and/or electing to quit the course yourself
Classes go on rain or shine, hot or cold, unless Total Rider cancels the class due to severe weather. See our Weather FAQ.
Rescheduling / Administrative Fees:
- Refund / Reschedule*:
- $25.00 Admin fee if Total Rider is notified 4 or more days prior to the scheduled class date.
- $75.00 Admin fee if Total Rider is notified 3 or fewer days prior to the scheduled class date.
* Refunds and/or Rescheduling fee policy will only be discussed with student (unless a minor).
Total Rider reserves the right to cancel classes for any reason deemed necessary, including instructor emergencies, events beyond our control, adverse weather conditions, as well as classes not filling, or scheduling conflicts. We will notify you of your options if class is canceled.
See our other Standard Policies on our FAQ page and by clicking the “Info” link on our Book Your Class page.
If you have any flu-like symptoms before or during class, please be respectful of fellow students and coaches and remain home, then contact our office to discuss options to continue your MSF training.