Do you offer three-wheeled motorcycles (trikes or Spyders) training?

Total Rider doesn’t currently offer 3-Wheel classes at this time.  You may want to check out the Can-Am site for more info and where classes may be offered.

Note, if you are trained on a 3WMC your license will be restricted to only a 3WMC.  A 2-wheel “M” endorsement covers all 2 and 3-wheeled motorcycles.  Students are required to use three-wheeled vehicles during the riding portion of the class.

Leave a Reply